Resources & Documents

This page contains information regarding products and eligibility that you might find helpful.



General Resources

Important benefits information can be found under this Resources page.  In addition to this website, the Benefits Service Center is another benefits resource for enrollment assistance, benefits quesitons, and Annual Open Enrollment assistance.  Trained Benefits Specialists are available to answer your questions by calling (XXX) XXX-XXXX.

State Health Benefit Plan (SHBP)

Locating an In-Network Provider

To locate an In-Network Provider, click the link below for the applicable carrier.

Contact SHBP

Contact State Health Benefit Plan at (800) 610-1863 or visit the State Health Website.


Contact LiveHealthOnline (Telemedicine)

Contact LiveHealthOnline at (888) 548-3432 or visit the LiveHealthOnline Website.


Locating an In-Network Provider

To locate a participating provider, visit, and click on "Find a participating dentist" from the first section.  Select the PDP Plus network type and enter your location, and then follow the search instructions.


Contact the Carrier

Contact carrier at (XXX) XXX-XXXX or visit


Locating an In-Network Provider

To locate a participating MetLife provider, visit and choose "Find a Vision Provider," and a network drop down box will display.  Select the "MetLife Vision PPO Network," enter your location, and click submit.


Contact MetLife Vision

Contact MetLife at (855) 638-3931 or visit

Flexible Spending (FSA)

Healthcare FSA Reimbursement

Click here to go to the Medcom website.


Contact Medcom

Contact Medcom at (800) 523-7542, option 1 or via email at

Life Insurance

Portability and Conversion Forms

You have the opportunity to continue your life insurance benefit should you terminate employment with School System.  You may either port your policy to an individual term life plan or convert your policy to a whole life plan upon termination.  Additional information regarding these two options may be obtained by contacting Unum.

To apply, submit the Portability or Conversion forms to the carrier within 31 days of your employment termination date in order to ensure your coverage can continue.  


Contact Unum

Contact Unum at (800) 445-0402 or visit

Critical Illness

How to File a Wellness Claim

You can file a wellness claim by calling Voya at the number below, or online at  The necessary information is below.

  • Group Number: 998877
  • SSN
  • Provider Name
  • Date of testing
  • Type of testing done


Contact Voya Financial

Contact Voya Financial at (877) 236-7564 or visit


Contact Voya Financial

Contact Voya Financial at (877) 236-7564 or visit

Identity Theft

Contact InfoArmor

Contact ID Watchdog at (800) 789-2720 or visit

Employee Assistance Program (EAP)

Travel Assist

Unum also provides a Travel Assistance benefit which gives you access to resources while traveling. When the unexpected happens far from home, it is important to know whom to call for assistance.  With a presence in 200 countries and territories around the world, they are available to help anywhere, anytime.


Contact Unum

Contact the Employee Assistance Program at (800) 854-1446.

Retirement & Savings

For questions or additional information, contact the applicable carrier below.